Naveen Kumar V

Beauty of Nature is joy for ever!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

My plans of enjoying my annual leave went for a toss :(

It was after seven days of relaxation with parents at home. My dog bit me to wash away my holiday plans!

It was in the morning. Raju was hungry and waiting for my mother to provide food.
On that day as I was home doing nothing much. Amma handed over a plate with Dosa and a glass full of milk. I cut the Dosa into pieces, went ahead to Raju and placed it near him. He immediately started gulping it. In between, I went near Raju and about to pour milk to the plate.

Yes, the time has come for me to forgo my enjoyment!

The angry Raju in fraction of a second attacked me. Gubbkk……My right thumb got injured by his sharp teeth. I screamed loudly. It started bleeding. I could see only two things for a moment - Spilled milk on the floor and sprinkled blood on my hand.

Though I was sure that the dog was not sick, I took anti rabies vaccine to be on the safer side. My dad told me over the phone today that dog is healthy even after 15 days!

However, My plans of enjoying my annual leave to the fullest went for a toss :(

3 Comments:

  • At 5:44 AM , Blogger Raj said...

    Dont keep thinking about it......its a nice lesson you learnt....there is a big difference between one man dogs and friendly dogs.....German Sheperd, Doberman, Great Dane, Boxer.....and similar breeds consider only one man as their master.....so now you know it....May be the next time you have a dog it will be a labrador

     
  • At 10:04 AM , Blogger Naveen Kumar V said...

    Thanks so much Raj!

     
  • At 2:45 PM , Blogger Dileep Hegde said...

    Hey Naveen..
    That's realy sad...
    Same thing happened with me too..
    I had been to my native with lots of plans of enjoying my annual leave... But... Rain washed all my plans away...!
    But, no need to feel bad about it.. Hope for the best next time..

    I too work for DB..!!
    Nice to see you here...

    Please visit my blog when you got some free time...

    http://www.hanihani.co.cc

    Dileep Hegde

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home