Naveen Kumar V

Beauty of Nature is joy for ever!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

My room mate's dream!

It happened in the year 2001 when I was in a hostel.

I was sleeping in my room. At midnight, I woke up to "tuck tuck" sound. I took the flashlight and switched it on. It was an amazing scene! My room mate was on the table, beating it continuously. Though it was dark, It was partially visible for me as the lights were switched on in the adjacent rooms. He continued it for a few minutes. Then he slowly moved on to his bed and slept off. I was not only astonished but also scared for a while. I had the difficulty to fall asleep thinking about it. I may have taken more than 30 minutes, changing my positions in the bed.

The next day morning when we woke up, I asked him, what did you do last night?" He took sometime to remember and said, "I was a truck driver in my dream. The truck had some mechanical problems. So I stepped forward to repair it. I was hitting one of the parts with a hammer".

Before he completed his story, I could not help laughing. He too joined me and the laughter was so loud that other hostel mates just came out of their rooms and peeped into our room asking us-"what happened??"

It is said that the dream is the outcome of strong feelings. But in reality, many of the dreams which we get are meaningless and they are NOT linked to our life.
Whereas, Day dreaming is full of meaning and they are outcomes of real and strong desires and the secret behind good number of achievers.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:28 AM , Blogger Dr.K.G.Bhat,M.B:B.S said...

    did you delay writing this so much?you do write well.keep writing.

     
  • At 10:04 PM , Blogger Naveen Kumar V said...

    Thank you. Actually, I wrote it on the same day of its happening in my personal journal. Now I posted it as I have a platform!!

     
  • At 8:29 AM , Blogger Rocksa said...

    Hello Naveen...meandered in through LinkedIn :) Nice read..that was funny! You write well :) Keep it coming!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home