Naveen Kumar V

Beauty of Nature is joy for ever!

Saturday, January 21, 2006

My key- lost and found

I lost my house key in cab when I was returning from office. My roomie has another key so it was not a problem on that day.
On reaching home I rang up the transport help desk to inquire about the key.
But I was told that it was not found. Hum....what to do.....slept well that night!!


Next day again called up transport help desk....happened to hear that the cab in which I travelled last night met with an accident.

I went to nearby duplicate key maker and got the original key of my friend duplicated. To my bad luck the duplicate key didn't work.......

What a story! Later I got to know that my key was handed over to an officer in the Admin dept.
I contacted him and got to know that he kept the key in his drawer and locked it and to cap it all that key was missing!

After a day I received a call from the Admin that they have a key with them. I immediately rushed to collect it. They showed the key and it was not at all my key....so sad.

Finally, I got my key back after 5 days. Atleast then!!....abba....relaxed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home